3rd IMMAP DigiCon invites practitioners to ‘experience extraordinary’
The largest conference for digital marketers is back for its third run and it promises an experience unlike any other.
Hosted by the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), the 2018 DigiCon will focus on the “experience economy”, and how it’s become the new benchmark for effective marketing.
The Experience Economy (XE)
Launched in 2016, the annual IMMAP DigiCon seeks to augment the capabilities of advertising and integrated marketing professionals in the country. By providing them an opportunity to learn from some of the biggest names in the business, the conference allows Filipino marketers to gain a sharpened understanding of current industry trends and the ways they can adapt to them.
This year, the event tackles one of the most significant changes marketing has undergone in the past decade. Before the advent of technology, marketing was merely the promotion of a product or service one at a time; now, however, what was once simple and structured advertising has evolved into complete and total experience building.
In line with this paradigm shift, the 2018 DigiCon is themed around the growing “experience economy”. Similar to previous iterations, the event will segment lectures into specialized tracks to cater to the diverse needs of participating delegates.
They are as follows:
- User Experience, or UX, which will include Design, Information Architecture, Visual Design, and User Research;
- Customer Experience, or CX, which will touch on Customer Service, Sales Process, Product Delivery, and Customer Retention and Loyalty; and
- Brand Experience, or BX, which will discuss Marketing and Media Strategy, Creatives, and Consumer Insighting
Any future updates on the 2018 DigiCon program may be viewed here.
DigiCon 2018, The Experience Economy, has put together an incredible cast of industry leaders to impart their expertise on crafting dynamic and engaging experiences.
IMMAP is excited to have Bozoma St. John as this year’s keynote speaker. CMO of Endeavor—the entertainment conglomerate spanning WME and IMG, UFC, the Miss Universe Organization, and more—St. John also used to serve as Uber’s Chief Brand Officer. Formerly the head of global and consumer marketing for iTunes and Apple Music as well, she leverages her extensive background and experience in cementing her foothold as one of the most prominent women in marketing and tech.
The following people will be joining St. John at this year’s DigiCon:
- Asher Rapkin, Head of Business Marketing, Messaging, and Emerging Platforms at Facebook
- TP Pura, Customer Insights & CRM Innovations at Sephora SEA
- Chris Tran, Country Manager for Riot Games at SEA Group
- Michael Patent, Founder of Culture Group
- Tuomas Peltoniemi, President at TBWA \ Digital Arts Network Asia
- Sanchit Sanga, Chief Digital Officer at Mindshare in Asia Pacific
- Malcolm Kah, Customer Experience Strategist at Zendesk
- Ted Kilian, ASEAN Group Director at Fjord
- Prashant Kumar, Founder of Entropia
To learn more about this year’s panel of speakers, refer to their bios, which have been made available here.
The 2018 Digicon will be held on October 3-5 at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC).
Ticket reservation is currently at the second Early Bird stage, which offers a 30% discount. For more information, visit https://digicon.immap.com.ph/about#tickets.